What’s your purpose?
Easy to use, ‘what’s your purpose?’ enables you and your team to create your unique brand definition in-house, easily and cheaply – even when you are working remotely:
- A comprehensive, step-by-step programme that works
- Designed and written by experienced brand consultants
- Based on a series of interactive worksheets with tips and guidance throughout
- Simple to follow and written in jargon-free, plain English
- You run it, you’re in control.
“. . . a great way of getting your head around who you are, what you are really doing and how you want to be perceived. I highly recommend the programme to any small business trying to establish itself in a crowded marketplace.”
Sarah Honywill, Founder Ocean Markets
“Comprehensive, clear and easy to use, it helped inspire our team.”
Fife Alcohol Support Service
“Works brilliantly and is really useful in broadening the conversation to include essential feedback from other stakeholders.”
Gary Halliwell, CEO Hearby
Starting at less than £200, it’s a win-win!