What will the toolkit deliver?
Put simply the toolkit will deliver a clearly defined brand definition unique to your organisation. This is important as it is this definition that will act as the blue-print for all your communication and activity, enabling you to build a coherent and motivating brand reputation more quickly. Ultimately it will save you precious resource, both time and money. It will help your brand be stronger, more effective and sustainable.
A clear brand definition will bring:
- a clearly differentiated positioning from your broad competitive set
- a consistent voice across all your communications
- articulation of your unique brand narrative and motivating key messages
Which will help you:
- achieve focus and clarity
- attract donors and other supporters
- motivate and increase loyalty amongst staff and volunteers
- secure awards, grants and other funding from over-subscribed bodies